LINKING POLICY & THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We link to other websites, mostly Government (medical studies, database of Canada and USA) to provide information that can prove the written text. We make every effort to ensure that all the information we use is accurate and complete. Examples include:
- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16211266 (medical study from US National Library of MedicineNational Institutes of Health)
- webprod5.hc-sc.gc.ca (Licensed Natural Health Products Database of Canada)
WEBSITE COPYRIGHT POLICY
Biovalens owns the intellectual property rights, including copyright and all information on the web page like texts, graphics, images, HTML code, multimedia clips.
This web site can be used for non-commercial or personal use only. Copying, redistributing, modifying or damaging the content provided by this web site (in whole or in part/in printed or electronic format) is strictly prohibited.
WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Biovalens is committed to protect the personal information and privacy of anyone who visits this web site. Information which you provide, such as your name, postal or email address, or telephone number, is considered to be strictly confidential. It’s accessible only by our staff and is used for the purposes, such as:
- to reply to a question
- to confirm your request
- to send requested materials
- to send newsletters you subscribe for or any other information you have requested
- to updated you with information and other new Biovalens products
- to process your order and, if necessary, to contact you regarding the status of your order
- to contact you regarding additional information if needed
- to request your feedback about your experience with Biovalens
- to alert you to sales, discounts and special offers from Biovalens
Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. Purchaser information is our high priority and we use our own protective measures.
PUBLIC POSTING AREAS (BLOG)
Note that any information you provide in a message you post in comments section is available to anyone with Internet access. Please be careful what kind of information you include in these messages. We are not responsible for the information you provide and for the others using it.
Biovalens reserves the right to make any changes any time to our Web Site Policy without prior notice. Any changes to our Policies will be posted here so that you are always aware of them.
CONTACTING THE BIOVALENS
Please email us any questions or problems to Customer Service. We take every message seriously and will respond to you as soon as it’s possible.